Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The start of something big

I've been planning on making an animated short for quite some time now but haven't really had much time to dedicate towards the idea. Over the past year or so I've been able to formulate the potential storyline and characters and came to one final image. The story will star an old Pelican fisherman named Captain Gulliver who is trying to redeem himself as the best fisherman around. I have most of the story thought out but haven't spent as much time on the character design.

Now that the semester is finally slowing down, it will become much easier for me to focus more time on this project and I should get things down much quicker now that I know exactly what I have in mind. I plan on finishing the animation before I graduate and plan on posting much of my progress here. Stay tuned for more updates, for now here is a picture of Captain Gulliver.

~Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment