Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Threadless

As many of you may know by now, Threadless.com has become a great online t-shirt retailer. Every once in awhile, they have theme design contests, and the current theme is "Threadless Loves Characters." Character design being one of my favorite and strongest art forms, I decided to use some of my designs. The first one I kind of just through together but it got rejected early, so I decided to use one of my most appealing designs for a new entry. It is still being scored and is getting much better scores than the last one. Here are my two submissions, first my latest entry and second my rejected design. If you'd like to help my cause, then please vote for my design at http://www.threadless.com/submission/337990/Seagull_Bros



No comments:

Post a Comment