Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Catching up

I'm still in the process of catching up my blog with all of my old artwork. Here is more of my older art. Everything here was made before I had any digital coloring skills. I few of these were for my character design class. That class taught me a ton of valuable skills that I use with almost every piece of art I make now. I used prismacolor colored pencils for all of these.
 This is a self portrait I made for my character design class a little over a year ago. I'll probably make a new drawing of myself in the very near future.




 The two seagulls below are going to be in an upcoming animated short I plan on making. The animation has been an on going project for some time now, but it has been moving along much faster lately. And with my improved artistic abilities, it should be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment